Java Developer – HP Job Openings 2016 for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers. HP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Java Developer position. BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Candidate should have strong programming knowledge in Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Web Services, Unix.
You can crack the interview check HP Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
- Strong programming knowledge in Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Web Services, Unix
- Hands-on UX development experience using responsive design principles
- Hands-on developer on Message Oriented Middleware technologies JMS, MQ
- RDBMS – Oracle/SQL/PLSQL
- Web Services – SOAP/REST
- XML packages
- Debugging skills
- Production support – troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Well versed with Software configuration management methods like Source Code Version Control Systems, Build & Deployment
- Performance tuning of applications running on Websphere Application Server, tcServer environments
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with design principles
- BE / MCA Preferable.
- Good in Communication
- Good in Client Interactions
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs