HDFC Bank Campus Placement Drive 2016 for freshers on 9th March. HDFC Job openings in Haryana for the vacancies of Personal Banker/Virtual Banker position. HDFC Bank Off Campus drive at E-max Group of Institutions, Ambala (Haryana). Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can Register online through below provided link.
Also Check: HDFC Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
HDFC Bank Campus Placement Drive 2016 for freshers:
|Company Name||HDFC Bank Ltd.|
|Job Location||Ambala (Haryana)|
|Job Role||Personal Banker/Virtual Banker|
|Salary||2.4 LPA for Personal Banker
4.0 LPA for Virtual Banker
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
- Placement Drive for HDFC Bank Limited (Personal Banker / Virtual Banker Profile) for Post Graduates/Graduates/ Final Year Graduation Candidates on 9 March, 2016 at E-max Group of Institutions, Ambala (Haryana)
- Package: Rs. 2.4 Lac per annum for Personal Banker; Rs. 4.0 Lacs per annum for Virtual Banker
- Designation: Personal Banker/Virtual Banker
- Eligibility Criteria for the Online TAP test.
- (a) Below 25 years of age.
- (b) Must be a graduate from an Indian University.Final Year Graduation Appearing Candidates can apply.
- (c) Must have scored 50% or above throughout academics in Xth, XIIth & Graduation.
HDFC Bank Selection Process:
- Once the candidate is eligible on the basic criteria, they will have to undergo an entrance test known as “TAP”, which is being conducted by NSEIT.
- Post clearance of the test, there shall be a personal round of interview. Cleared on all the above, they can undergo the training through Times Pro.
- Print out of Admit Card with Passport Size Photograph Pasted on it (Emailed to you after online registration)
- Photocopy of 10th, 12th and Graduation Detailed Marks Cards. Final Year Graduation Appearing Candidates needs to carry only 10th and 12th Detailed Marks Cards.
- One Biodata / Resume / CV.
- Note: All Students are advised to attend the Process in formal attire.
- Report at the Counter mentioned in your confirmation email before 10 AM. Show photocopies of all the DMC’s to the Counter Representative.Tell him your 10 digit registered mobile number / email address. Counter Representative will assign you a Process Identification Number written on a Slip. In all your rounds of interview, you will be called by the Process Identification Number. Results of rounds will be displayed on Result Board / Screen using Process Identification Number. After getting your process Identification Number proceed to Seminar Hall. Company HR will interact with appearing Candidates.