HDFC Bank Campus Placement Drive 2016 for freshers on 9th March. HDFC Job openings in Haryana for the vacancies of Personal Banker/Virtual Banker position. HDFC Bank Off Campus drive at E-max Group of Institutions, Ambala (Haryana). Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can Register online through below provided link.
Also Check: HDFC Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
HDFC Bank Campus Placement Drive 2016 for freshers:
|Company Name||HDFC Bank Ltd.|
|Job Location||Ambala (Haryana)|
|Job Role||Personal Banker/Virtual Banker|
|Salary||2.4 LPA for Personal Banker|
4.0 LPA for Virtual Banker
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
About HDFC Company:
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has about 76,286 employees including 12,680 women and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai. HDFC Bank is the second largest private bank in India as measured by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016.It was ranked 58th among India’s most trusted brands according to Brand Trust Report, 2015. Total balance sheet size as of December 31, 2015 was Rs. 687,892 crores as against Rs. 534,855 crores as of December 31, 2014. The Bank’s total income for the quarter ended December 31, 2015 was Rs.18,283.3 crores, up from Rs.14,930.7 crores for the quarter ended December 31, 2014. Net revenues (net interest income plus other income) increased by 20.7% to Rs. 9,940.7 crores for the quarter ended December 31, 2015 as against Rs. 8,234.8 crores for the corresponding quarter of the previous year
- Placement Drive for HDFC Bank Limited (Personal Banker / Virtual Banker Profile) for Post Graduates/Graduates/ Final Year Graduation Candidates on 9 March, 2016 at E-max Group of Institutions, Ambala (Haryana)
- Package: Rs. 2.4 Lac per annum for Personal Banker; Rs. 4.0 Lacs per annum for Virtual Banker
- Designation: Personal Banker/Virtual Banker
- Eligibility Criteria for the Online TAP test.
- (a) Below 25 years of age.
- (b) Must be a graduate from an Indian University.Final Year Graduation Appearing Candidates can apply.
- (c) Must have scored 50% or above throughout academics in Xth, XIIth & Graduation.
HDFC Bank Placement Drive Details:
Date: 9th March 2016
Department of Training and Placement,
Emax Education City, Kalpi –Naraingarh Road,
Distt Ambala (Haryana).
HDFC Bank Selection Process:
- Once the candidate is eligible on the basic criteria, they will have to undergo an entrance test known as “TAP”, which is being conducted by NSEIT.
- Post clearance of the test, there shall be a personal round of interview. Cleared on all the above, they can undergo the training through Times Pro.
- Print out of Admit Card with Passport Size Photograph Pasted on it (Emailed to you after online registration)
- Photocopy of 10th, 12th and Graduation Detailed Marks Cards. Final Year Graduation Appearing Candidates needs to carry only 10th and 12th Detailed Marks Cards.
- One Biodata / Resume / CV.
- Note: All Students are advised to attend the Process in formal attire.
- Report at the Counter mentioned in your confirmation email before 10 AM. Show photocopies of all the DMC’s to the Counter Representative.Tell him your 10 digit registered mobile number / email address. Counter Representative will assign you a Process Identification Number written on a Slip. In all your rounds of interview, you will be called by the Process Identification Number. Results of rounds will be displayed on Result Board / Screen using Process Identification Number. After getting your process Identification Number proceed to Seminar Hall. Company HR will interact with appearing Candidates.
Related Freshers Jobs: