Genpact Walkin Drive for freshers in Gurgaon on 5th March 2016. Genpact Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers as Backend Operations Position. BBA, B.Com, MBA, M.Com Graduates are eligible to attend this drive. B.TECH , Bsc (IT) , BCA , MCA and other technical graduates can only apply for VOICE process. You can crack the Genpact interview check Genpact placement papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Genpact Walkin Drive for freshers in Gurgaon:
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Qualification||BBA, B.Com, MBA, M.Com|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Noida|
|Job Role||Backend Operations|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.|
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
- Domain open for Hiring :
- Finance and accounts (AP,AR,GA,Collections)
- Backend Operations (Insurance and Banking)
- Good communication skills in ENGLISH for all domains.
- Candidates applying for Accounts & Finanace profile must have good understanding of basic accountancy and finance
- Candidates applying for Voice must have excellent communication skills
- Candidates applying for Voice profile must have excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to learn and adapt with process needs.
- Candidate need to mention ” AYUSH ” as Reference on top of your resume and can directly walkin for the interview.
- Candidate need to carry 2 copies of Resume, Original Photo ID proof & 2 passport size photos.
- B.TECH , Bsc (IT) , BCA , MCA and other technical graduates can only apply for VOICE process.
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 5th March 2016
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 2 PM
Arjan Garh Metro Station,
Contact person : Ayush(HR)