Freshers Jobs in Bangalore - GE Recruitment 2016. GE Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Aviation Engineer position. Bleacher's/Master's Degree freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: GE Placement Papers
Freshers Jobs in Bangalore - GE Recruitment 2016:
|Job Role||Aviation Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About GE Company:
GE Healthcare’s Healthcare Systems business provides a wide range of technologies and services for clinicians and healthcare administrators that can help caregivers improve the consistency, quality and efficiency of patient care everywhere. These technologies advance every phase of patient care, from diagnostic imaging to routine testing to life-critical care. With X-ray, Women’s Health, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance, Molecular Imaging, Diagnostic Cardiology and Interventional technologies, GE creates industry-leading products that allow clinicians to see inside the human body more clearly than ever. In addition, with efforts in ultrasound, ECG, bone densitometry, patient monitoring, incubators and infant warmers, respiratory care, anesthesia management and a wide range of technologies and services for clinicians and healthcare administrators, GE’s Healthcare Systems business enables clinicians to provide better care for millions of patients every day - from wellness checkups to advanced diagnostics to life-saving treatment. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing global Xray business.GE is an equal opportunity employer.
- Due to the rotational nature of the Program, the Edison Engineering Development Program has three assignments in related areas in Aviation. The rotation assignments are intended to provide a broad exposure to the engineering field leading to successful off Program placement.
- Program membership also requires continuous education through advanced studies and in-house courses and workshops.
- Contribute to technically driven projects reflecting Aviation priorities with defined goals, reviews and deliverable
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment
- Demonstrate analytical/technical problem-solving skills developed via advance engineering coursework, formal reports and presentations to senior leadership
- Propose new analyses, techniques and methodologies with respect to specific area of responsibility where applicable
- Demonstrate business skills developed in corporate leadership courses
- Bachelors/Masters in Mechanical Engineering or related fields with strong passion for technology
- Good understanding of engineering design, analysis, tools/software development
- Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge & hands-on experience in FEA, CFD, CAD/CAM/PLM, software/methods development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- High self-confidence
- Ability to motivate others
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For GE Power Recruitment 2016:
Share This Job Opening...!!