BE, B.Tech Fresher Jobs 2016 at Dell Hiring for System Support Associate. Dell Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as System Support Associate position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Dell Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
BE, B.Tech Fresher Jobs 2016 at Dell:
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||System Support Associate|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Performs installation, customization and maintenance of the operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements.
- Evaluates and integrates new operating system versions, drivers and hardware. Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations.
- Tests software updates and patches.
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
- Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
- Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
- Provides in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions.
- Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components.
- Implements appropriate levels of system security.
- Good communication skills
- Should be a team player
- Should be willing to take initiatives and responsibilities for better coordination and efficiency
- MCSE Certification would an advantage
Dell Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs