Accenture Walkin Drive for Freshers on 23rd March 2016 (150 Vacancies). Accenture Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Trainee Associate /Associate – Backend Process Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check Accenture Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Accenture Jobs in Bangalore for Freshers:
|Job Role||Trainee Associate/Associate|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Hiring passionate young employees with good communication skills & a drive to work with a winning environment.
- We have 150 + exciting openings for highly skilled professionals in Backend operations – Non Voice
- Job Title: Trainee Associate/Associate – Backend Process
- Shift Timing: Rotational Shifts (Transport facility will be provided)
- Transport boundaries:
- Western up to Borivali – Dadar
- Central Ulhasnagar
- Harbour New Panvel
- Job location: Airoli
- Any Graduates (IT Graduates BE / BTECH / BSc-IT / BCA / BSc-CS / MCA/ MSc-IT/MBA please do not apply)
Role and Responsibility:
- Handles benefit design requests to ensure high quality results
- Performs sound critical thinking skills and consistent application of departmental processes such as verification and compass testing
- Assist in tracking all benefit design requests to ensure timelines are met including the proactive management of client specific performance guarantees.
- Helps in providing solution based approach and determine root cause of data anomalies
- Assist in communicating with both external and internal partners related to all aspects of benefit set up including but not limited to the explanation of the benefit process, negotiation of benefit design effective dates, reasonable turnaround time expectations and potential risk to the client.
- Research data issues and open problem tickets as necessary.
- Document issues, root causes and business impacts for future reference.
- Support design and testing for system issues or enhancements
- Assist in defining business requirements for production fixes or new enhancements
- Participates in review sessions of the requirements with the client and the Accenture managers
- Helps out in reviewing testing scenarios to ensure full and comprehensive test of system changes
- Create Test Action Plans for the production fixes or enhancements identified and review with the team
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Bldg. No. 10,
Contact Person: Neha Sinha