2015 Passout BE, B.Tech Freshers Jobs at Capgemini – Software Engineer. Capgemini Recruitment in Mumbai for freshers as Software Engineer position. Capgemini off Campus Drive on 3rd April 2016. Excellent opportunities for BE/ B.Tech 2015 pass outs with Capgemini. Only 2015 batch BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Capgemini Placement Papers
2015 Passout BE, B.Tech Freshers Jobs at Capgemini:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Selected candidates will undergo an extensive training program in a technology / platform
- Selected candidates may be asked to work out of any of our group offices / client locations
- Candidates may be required to work in shifts, as and when required
- Selected candidates will have to execute 2 years’ Service Agreement / Deed of Indemnity applicable from day of joining.
- Graduated in the year 2015
- Should not have appeared for selection process of Cap Gemini group (including IGATE Global solutions)in past 6 months
- Should have 60% and above in academics; 10th , 12th and graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters in graduation)
- Only 1 year gap is allowed after 12th Std (10th in 2008 or 2009, 12th in 2010,2011 or Diploma in 2012 and Graduation in 2015)
- Should be open to relocate to any location (Pune / Mumbai / Bangalore / Chennai), work on any technology and flexible to work in shifts (where and when required).
- Must have good English written / verbal communication skills
- ONLY candidates belonging to the following streams can apply
- BE / BTech in Circuit Branches only
- Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Information Science / Information Technology / Electrical are only eligible
- PS : Civil / Mechanical / Industrial / Production / Instrumentation are not eligible for this process
- The Student registration process on our website is on and the last date of registration is 18th March 3pm Please note that Students MUST REGISTER before this date and time in order to participate in the event. Post this date and time, the website will not be available for registration.
- Please note that in order to participate in the event it is mandatory to register on our campus portal
- Only eligible students are requested to register on our career portal.
- Selected Candidates should be ready to join Cap Gemini on May 5th 2016 at any one of the location: Pune / Mumbai / Bangalore / Chennai.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter shortly for selection process with Applicant ID, reporting time, photocopies of mandatory documents to be carried and venue details.
Cap Gemini Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Applicant ID email along with venue detail communicated on your registered email ID
- One updated copy of resume
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and 5 semesters of graduation
- Two passport size photographs
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following VALID Photo Identification: Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID card / Aadhaar Card / Pan Card.
- Black or Blue Ball point pen
How To Apply For Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2016: