200 Job Openings For Freshers in UHG - UnitedHealth Group Walkin Recruitment 2016 in Gurgaon on 3rd March. UHG currently recruiting for Noida location. BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA freshers are not eligible to apply for this walkin interview.
You can also see other vacancies in Gurgaon: GlobalLogic Recruitment
Company Name: UnitedHealth Group
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Job Location: Noida
Interview Location: Gurgaon
UHG Job Description For 200 Job Openings:200 Job Openings For Freshers in UHG. Walkin Drive Thursday 3rd March 2016 Gurgaon(work Location Noida). UnitedHealth Group is an innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans. Through our family of companies, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health
Desired Candidate Profile For UHG Recruitment 2016:
- Candidate should be comfortable working in Night shifts - 5:45 pm to 3:30 am & 8:45 pm to 6:30 am (Both side cabs will be provided)
- We are hiring for Noida Location
- Should not be a B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA Fresher
- Must have knowledge of basic excel skills
- Should have good typing speed - 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy
- Freshers are also Welcome
- Provide general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims.
- Authorize the appropriate payment or refers claims to investigators for further review.
- Conduct data entry and re-work; analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary.
- Calculate other insurance and re-pricing benefits
- Work claims files to ensure the appropriate eligibility and provider records are matched to the claim
UHG Walkin Recruitment 2016 Details:
200 Job Openings For Freshers in UHG.
UnitedHealth Group Information Services Pvt Ltd
Unitech Cyber Park,Tower C,1st Floor,Sec-39
Contact Person: Roshni Bhasin
Please carry a copy of updated CV,along with a valid Government issued photo identity proof (any one of the below) and a passport size photo
Election Commission ID Card,
AADHAR ID Card,
Bank Passbook with attested customer photograph and signature (only from Govt. Banks)