Xerox Recruitment 2016 for Freshers in Kerala - Apply Online. Xerox Job Openings in Kerala for freshers as Project Management Analyst position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and Eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Xerox Recruitment 2016 for Freshers in Kerala:
|Job Role||Project Management Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Responsible for the management of internal or external projects.
- Manages people for programs or projects involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of projects and/or programs into a finished state.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from manager
- Generally domestic accountability
- May perform one or more of the following:
- Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets
- Monitors the program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customers or department personnel
- Organizes project activities that may require interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints
- Assigns and monitors work of technical personnel, such as systems analysts and programmers, providing support and interpretation of instructions/objectives
- Directs the activities of project support staff and sub-contractors and is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project
- Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels Preferred Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred LSS Green Belt Certification or in process to achieve Preferred A recognised consulting /project management qualification (e.g. PMI or PRINCE)
- Minimum Experience in successfully delivering projects to required scope, quality, timescale and budget Minimum Knowledge of project management principles including proficient use of relevant project management tools Minimum Able to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities, and negotiate resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time.
- Minimum Previous experience of managing a team of people in a team leader environment or as a project leader Minimum Ability to perform critical analysis of large complex programs/projects Minimum Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team oriented environment Minimum Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide variety of internal and external people, both in formal and informal circumstances, and where necessary to gain their agreement and acceptance
Xerox Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Allscripts Jobs for Associate Quality Engineer Freshers - Apply Online
- Tripigator Off Campus Drive for 2014, 2015 Passouts(BE, B.Tech freshers)
- Trainee Software Engineer Jobs at Ingram Micro for freshers - Apply online
- Manhattan Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers (2013, 2014, 2015 Passouts)
How To Apply For Xerox Recruitment 2016:
Share This Job Opening...!!