Xerox Job Openings in Karnataka for Freshers – Apply Online. Xerox Recruitment in Karnataka for freshers as Customer Care Associate position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through below mentioned link.
Xerox Job Openings in Karnataka for Freshers:
|Job Role||Customer Care Associate|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding Xerox’s records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns.
- Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.
- Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
- Completes work with limited autonomy
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
- Candidate Education: Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
- Minimum Superior Customer Service/Relation skills including second level question probing ability Minimum Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum Computer Navigation & Typing Skills 25 wpm
- Minimum Ability to complete required training program
- Minimum Must be clear spoken and have strong verbal and written communication skills Minimum
- Must have the ability to perform in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Minimum Familiar with computers and Windows-based applications
- Minimum Must respond to every call with a sense of urgency and give direct, accurate information.
- Minimum Must have dependable work history Preferred May need billing-medical billing, collections or telesales expertise. Some roles may have bi-lingual or licensure specifications.
- Candidate will need to be 18 years of age or older Ability to pass a Drug Test (only applicable to job roles in the United States) Ability to pass a Background Investigation including Credit Check (only applicable to job roles in the United States)
Xerox Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs