Xchanging Walkin Drive in Bangalore on 23rd and 24th February 2016. Xchanging Job Openings in Bangalore for graduate freshers as Associate position. Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills. B.Com, BBA, BBM freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Xchanging Walkin Drive in Bangalore:
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BBM|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Industry Type||Accounting / Finance|
Xchanging, PLC is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: XCH) and is one of the largest and fastest growing organizations provide Business Processing, Technology, Infrastructure & Procurement Services internationally for customers in almost every industry sector. With a wide range of industry service offerings to a large customer base across 48 countries and employing over 8,500 people, Xchanging is a truly global company. Xchanging has its presence in 10 Countries (UK, Germany, France, Italy, USA, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and Japan) across 50 Delivery centres.
- To perform authorization signature, Bank Account Tracker (BAT) creation, Bank Account Tracker (BAT) updation, Bank chasing
- Cash movement report preparation, closing of accounts, COF (Cost of Fund) report preparation, and Creation of CM short name in SAP
- Free eco margin report preparation, Settlement of loan & deposit
- Over draft reconciliation, RCF (Revolving Credit Facility) report preparation
- Repetitive code, Risk cubical updation, SWIFT check
- On time processing of payments, posting of invoices, reconciliation process, preparation of reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to work overtime as the situation requires.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willing to work in Global shifts
- B.Com / BBM / BBA with a minimum of 60%
- Should be very good in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
Xchanging Selection Process:
- General Introduction Round.
- Written Aptitude Test.
- Technical Interview.
- Final HR Discussion.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Xchanging Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 23rd and 24th February 2016
Timings: 10 AM – 1 PM
Xchanging Towers, SJR I-Park,
EPIP Area, Whitefield, Opp Satya Sai Hospital,
Bangalore – 560066. India.
Contact Person : Carol Fernandes