Xchanging Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers from 18th to 23rd February 2016. Xchanging Job Openings in Bangalore for graduate freshers as Associate position. Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Xchanging Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers:
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate - non voice process|
|Industry Type||Accounting / Finance|
About The Company:
Xchanging, PLC is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: XCH) and is one of the largest and fastest growing organizations provide Business Processing, Technology, Infrastructure & Procurement Services internationally for customers in almost every industry sector. With a wide range of industry service offerings to a large customer base across 48 countries and employing over 8,500 people, Xchanging is a truly global company. Xchanging has its presence in 10 Countries (UK, Germany, France, Italy, USA, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and Japan) across 50 Delivery centres.
- Complete Client / Underwriting account review
- Having complete knowledge and control on client / UW accounts, understanding and tracking of all receivable and payable funds including premium, return premium and claims settlements.
- Knowledge in generating different BOB / WCD reports and review to prioritize the day by day work.
- Premium collection for due balances and timely settlement.
- Following up with clients/UW via email, calls towards collection of funds well within the warranty/SDD period and settle to underwriter
- Effective management of correspondence/queries
- Making sure to review all received correspondences and priorities day by day work.
- Making sure to action all correspondences received from Clients/Underwriting team well within time frame.
- Funds Allocation and reconciliation & follow CASS5 rule
- Making sure to allocate all received funds on timely manner.
- Making sure to pay-out all payable return premiums/claim settlements well within set standard.
- To perform complete account review before pay-out to avoid any possible funding scenarios.
- Managing the best overall client account status
- Collection of funds within short period of time & having minimal / zero on-account fund
- Good Knowledge in Basic Math functions.
- Good Communication, Analytical skills & aptitude skills.
- Pro-active, efficient & business thinking.
- Any Graduate
Xchanging Selection Process:
- General Introduction Round.
- Written Aptitude Test.
- Technical Interview.
- Final HR Discussion.
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Xchanging Walkin Details:Walkin Date: 18th to 23rd February 2016
Timings: 12 PM - 2 PM
Xchanging Technology Services India Pvt Ltd.
Xchanging Tower,SJR I-Park
Opp. Sri Satya Sai Hospital,
EPIP, Industrial Area.
Whitefield, Bangalore- 560066.
Contact Person : Komal Singh