Videojet Technologies Recruitment 2016 for BE, B.Tech Freshers. Videojet Technologies Job Openings in Bangalore for Software Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, BS are eligible to apply for this position. Candidate should have Knowledge or experience in Embedded Software product development using C++, Windows CE, Linux/UNIX, Android, QNX, etc. Interested and eligible candidates can apply apply online through the below provided link.
Videojet Technologies Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||Videojet Technologies|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BS|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
About The Company:
Videojet Technologies (a Danaher company) is the leading provider of product and case coding solutions to a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, electronics, chemical, and aerospace. Our Uptime Peace of Mind® brand promise means Videojet listens to our customers’ needs and provides the right equipment, supplies and software combined for reliable performance. As the global coding and marking leader, Videojet has more than 275,000 units installed worldwide, coding on 20 billion products a year. Videojet’s full printer and supplies portfolio includes continuous ink jet, laser, thermal transfer, drop-on-demand ink jet and thermal inkjet printers and print and apply labelers. (www.videojet.com)
- Videojet is currently seeking a Software Engineer (0-1 year), Cross- Platform Software to join our R&D team in Bangalore - India.
- You will be responsible for supporting the Cross platform development team.
- Work with the global development team to ensure bug free product.
Scope of the team:
- Feature Development, Enhancement and maintenance of XP (Cross-platform) Software
- Continuous software integration with configuration management, software build and release
- Software integration and release management for distributed embedded systems
- Fortnightly and weekly builds and releases with deployment and installation tools
- Functional and integration testing with test automation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS/BE in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering or a related technical subject with 0-1 years of work experience in software development working as part of a team
- Knowledge or experience in Embedded Software product development using C++, Windows CE, Linux/UNIX, Android, QNX, etc.
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
Videojet Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Videojet Recruitment 2016:
Share This Job Opening...!!