Testing Jobs in India - Cisco Jobs for freshers as Software Test Engineer. Cisco Job Openings in India for freshers as Software Test Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for Cisco vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Cisco Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Cisco Bangalore Job Openings 2016 for freshers:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About Cisco Company:
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
- Delivering software with benchmarked quality and customer satisfaction, thereby enabling faster customer adoption.
- Be part of a team which values open communication, empowerment, innovation and career development
- Write Automation test plans which define the automation strategy and test cases for new features
- Work with development engineers in product defect diagnosis
- Work with other dev-test engineers in script development efforts by performing code reviews and assisting in debugging efforts.
- Helps engineers find ways to attack new or difficult defect in the code.
- Uses expertise and creativity for innovative product recommendation and solutions. Applies knowledge of Cisco's business strategies.
Cisco Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Also Check: Cisco Placement Papers
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Cisco Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!