Technical support Jobs at TomTom Walkin Drive On 18th, 19th, 25th and 26th February 2016. TomTom India Job Openings in Pune for freshers and experienced candidates as Technical Support Representative. Any graduate freshers as eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Technical support Jobs at TomTom Walkin Drive:
|Company Name||TomTom India Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Technical support Representative|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- ‘Five years from now we’ll be active in areas we haven’t yet dreamed of’.
- Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
- TomTom empowers movement.
- Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
- We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Customer Care to join our team within our Support Services Department.
- As part of TomTom Customer Care Team you will provide first class, professional end user and retail support for the TomTom devices to our consumers and retailers. You will play a crucial role in managing the complete Customer Experience Lifecycle from troubleshooting and assistance on a wide range of technical issues to providing professional purchase advice.
- As a member of the global Customer Care team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- 1. First class support for the TomTom devices to our consumers
- 2. Troubleshooting and assistance of technical issues
- 3. Providing professional purchase advice
- 4. Providing personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers
- 5. Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction through all customer interactions
- To be successful as a Technical Support Professional, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Experience in Customer Handling in International work environment;
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Technical affinity;
- Driven by quality and customer service;
- Team player, quick learner and innovative thinker;
- Freshers with technical affinity may also apply.
- Challenging role in an open, innovative and international culture;
- Technical and Product Training;
- Possibilities to further develop your career within Customer Care and other TomTom Businesses and Production Units;
- Being the part of TomTom brand you will work as a TomTom direct employee.
- As a Technical Support Professional you have…
- Experience in Customer Handling in International work environment
- Excellent English skills (Spoken and wriiten)
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- have technical affinity (advantage but not requirement)
- are driven by quality and customer service
- are a team player, quick learner and innovative thinker
- Ready to work in 24/7 shifts
TomTom Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- HCL Job Openings for freshers in Chennai from 17th 20th February 2016
- BE, B.Tech, MBA, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech Freshers jobs at Vee Technologies on February 2016
- TCS Walkin drive for freshers as Citizen Service Executives – 17th to 19th February 2016
- Syntel Freshers Walkin Drive for Financial Analysts from 17th to 19th February 2016
TomTom India Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 18th, 19th and 25th, 26th February 2016
Walk-in Time: 10 AM – 1 PM
TomTom India Pvt Ltd
Binarius, Deepak Fertlizers Complex,
Near Golf Course – Behind Old WNS Office,
Shastri Nagar, YERWADA – PUNE – 411 006.