TCS Walkin Drive for 2014, 2015 passout Freshers from 9th to 12th February 2016. TCS Recruitment in Chennai for freshers as Trainee Position. Only 2014, 2015 passout B.Sc,B.Com, BBA, BBM, BA, BMS, B.Pharm graduates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested candidates can directly attend the walkin interview.
Also Check: TCS Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
TCS Walkin Drive for 2014, 2015 passout Freshers:
|Qualification||B.Sc,B.Com, BBA, BBM, BA, BMS, B.Pharm|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About TCS Company:
Greetings from TCS - BPS(Business Process Services)!!! Quick overview about our organization. We are part of Business Process Servicing unit of TCS called as TCS BPS. TCS Globally has 300000 plus Employees with 230 Office in 46 countries with a revenue of $15.50 Billon (2014-15). TCS BPS amounts to 70000 employees. Currently we offer services across 13 domains & 5 horizontals such as Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Science | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Retail & CPG | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality| Horizontal Services such as F&A, SCM, CIM and HRO. TCS was ranked no.1 in India's Most Respected Companies survey conducted by the Business World magazine. The number of female employees at TCS has crossed the one-lakh mark, making it the country's biggest employer of women in the private sector.
- 2014 & 2015 pass out Graduates from B.Com/ B.B.A/ B.B.M/ BA/ BMS/B. Pharm/BSc are eligible
- BSc Except Statistics / ISM/Computer Science / IT & BA Except Economics
- B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MBA, MSc, MCA, M.Com, M.A, B.Sc IT, MSc IT & M.Tech is not eligible.
- Should have Good Communication skill.
- Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation).
- Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation.
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates need not apply (10th or 12th Private is not eligible).
- Ready to work in any shifts.
- Should not have standing arrears/Back logs.
- Candidate needs to carry a copy of their resume & original photo ID proof (Mandatory).
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
Steps to fill in TCS Online Application Form:
- Login to www.careers.tcs.com
- Click on Entry level freshers link.
- Click on BPS option.
- Click on New candidate to register for the first time.
- Click on off campus applicants option.
- Fill in the details.(Mention the Source type as Web)
- You will receive your unique DT number.
- Mention your DT number on your resume along with your referral name as Web (Priya-HR).
Also Check: TCS Placement Papers
- In case of any issues / clarification regarding DT registration. Kindly meet us on below mentioned walk in date
- Job Location - Chennai
- Mandatory: Mark my name (Priya-HR) on the top of the resume.
TCS Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
TCS Walkin Details:Interview Date: 9th to 12th February 2015
Interview Timing: 10 AM to 1 PM
No 769, Spencer plaza, Mangal Tirth Estate
3rd Phase, 9th Floor,
Annasalai, Mount road,
Chennai - 600002.
Contact Person: Priya-HR