Software Engineer Jobs for freshers at NCR India - Apply Online. NCR Job Openings in India for freshers as Software Engineer Position. BS, MS freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Candidate should have Strong C++, VC++ or C# skills are required and Experience with NT/2000/XP Multi-threaded development is required. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Software Engineer Jobs for freshers at NCR India:
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About NCR Company:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
- This position deals with the development and enhancement of a Self-Service Check Out Integration for retail markets.
- This position will be responsible for Requirements, F-Spec, Design, Code, Testing and implementation of both new customer integrations or on-going customization of the SSCO solutions for NCR customers.
- This position will be supported by a Technical Leader and a Project Manager in Hyderabad that will act as your partner in project definition, management and issue resolution. This person will work directly with a team of people in Atlanta on projects as well.
- Responsible for technical design, development, and maintenance of software applications and their associated components within the team; Contributes to technical strategy discussions; Selects process/design tools - This project is being jointly developed with the help of several other internal and external software development groups both in the US and abroad.
- The incumbent will be required to quickly gain expertise in various vendors' system software during the course of the project.
- Project work varies considerably in a range of technologies and environments from legacy integration to up-to-the minute software development with the latest tools and technologies.
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to new challenges quickly is critical. Local and International travel may also be required.
- 0-3 years experience preferred.
- Strong C++, VC++ or C# skills are required
- Experience with NT/2000/XP Multi-threaded development is required
- MFC and Database skills are desired
- Experience with Linux and Driver Level development a strong plus
- POS Checkout Application knowledge a strong plus
- Retail solutions experience a strong plus (NCR, IBM, Retalix, SNI, and/or ICL)
- OPOS/JPOS knowledge a strong plus
- Experience with Communication with Serial/USB ports a plus
- Experience with multi-thread COM development a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required
NCR Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For NCR Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!