Software Engineer Job Recruitment 2016 at Verizon Hyderabad. Verizon Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Software Engineer Position. Candidate should have Strong C++ working skills and Strong design skills and understanding of developing with patterns. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Software Engineer Job Recruitment 2016 at Verizon Hyderabad:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Strong C++ working skills;
- Strong design skills and understanding of developing with patterns;
- Strong Unix environment experience including knowledge of developing shell scripts;
- Working knowledge of ‘make’ utility;
- Oracle DB and Relational DB experience;
- Ability to develop and maintain PL/SQL Stored Procedures;
- Understanding of DB table design and referential integrity considerations;
- Ability to write SQL;
- XML and XML Schema;
- API programming: Understanding of various protocols: Low level Sockets, HTTP(s), SOAP, IBM MQ Series, LDAP, web services.
- Experience using debugging tools such as dbx
- Participate in project meetings to gather requirements for application changes.
- Write high level designs to meet the needs of the business and the technical requirements of the team.
- Provide detailed and clear documentation of application design proposals.
- Review code changes with the team through formal code reviews.
- Implement changes to the MTAS application code after design reviews by checking code into the source control system.
- Perform unit testing and provide the results to lead members of the team.
- Develop test cases, test plans, and expected results and effectively communicate such to QA team.
- Provide guidance to the QA teams on changes being introduced to the system test system.
- Follow the MTAS SDLC schedule, ensuring changes are reviewed and assigned resources as required.
- Analyze application bugs and/or performance problems to determine the cause and to develop designs to address the issues.
Verizon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs