Software Engineer Job Openings in EMC for freshers – Apply Online. EMC Recruitment in Bangalore for Software Engineer Position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to attend the drive. Openings For Freshers At Bangalore EMC. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Software Engineer Job Openings in EMC for freshers:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
We didn’t become the billion dollar global converged infrastructure leader by hiring followers. As a Solutions Architect at VCE, your thinking will transform your customers’ data centers. You’ll innovate and create services architecture and design throughout your career with us. You’ll never stop learning because we never stop. Period. And as we grow and succeed, so will you. You know those “once in a lifetime” career opportunities? This is one of them. Do more with your talent. Experience the people, the products, and the potential of VCE. Our company was founded by Cisco, VMware, EMC and Intel. Today we’re an EMC business and our future is brighter than ever. Amazing happens here. And we want you to be a part of it.
- Working under limited direction and within general practices, provides technical expertise by independently determining and developing approaches to solutions for a wide range of complex software engineering problems.
- Understands company goals, practices and product strategies and applies them when resolving a variety of problems.
- Uses judgement and creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions.
- Assignments may include new products as well as upgrades and enhancements, or fixes to existing products.
- Develops new software engineering methods or processes, re-evaluate existing processes; designs simulation and test criteria and verifies functionality and performance. Works on the overall design and development of new ideas and products, and develops project plans.
- Represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles; contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Duties may include research, evaluation, development and application of new process and methods into products. Sphere of influence is likely to extend outside of work group or department.
- Work may encompass one or more areas of engineering including mechanical systems, equipment and packages, electronic design, production techniques, product definition and planning, or other related fields.
- May be responsible for establishing and conducting testing routines, developing or executing project plans, and contributing to budgets and schedules. Provides documentation of work and results; reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Understands and adheres to cost targets established during the program design phase.
- General knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Communication skills. Problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
EMC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- NCR Jobs for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers – Associate Software Engineer
- Bombardier Recruitment 2016 for BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc freshers – Basic Design Engineer
- Intel Recruitment 2016 for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers – Apply Online
- 2015 passout Freshers Walkin drive at Xchanging on 15th and 16th February 2016