SAP Job Recruitment for Freshers in Bangalore – Java / Selenium Developer. SAP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Java / Selenium Developer Position. BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You crack the interview check SAP Placement Papers.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: SAP Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
SAP Job Recruitment for Freshers in Bangalore:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Java / Selenium|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- The S/4HANA Foundation team ensures consistency and SaaS readiness of the S/4HANA solution in close collaboration with S/4HANA application teams, S/4HANA Architecture and P&I Technology.
- The team either implements generic innovations or enables application teams to innovate faster.
- We are looking for several Developers as part of the S/4HANA Cloud Foundation team.
- As a Developer for S/4HANA Cloud Foundation, you will be responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team:
- Resolve complex issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues
- Drive initiative & topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency
- Work closely together with others and shares expertise to ensure product success
- Constantly improve own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering Skills.
- Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the Benefit of the team.
- University degree in Informatics/ Computer Sciences or related field ( BE/Btech/MCA, 65% and abouve thru out education)
- Advanced overall product and technical knowledge
- Profound knowledge of development processes and product standards & tools
- Proven track record in Software Development
- Must be: Innovative out-of-the box thinker combined with business acumen
- Strong customer focus required
- Expertise in software development & programming – Java, Selenium,Framework,Automation testing.
- Results-driven combined with quality focus
- Advanced knowledge of IT principles & Data Security
- High affinity to development-related topics in IT industry
SAP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs