Quality Analyst Job Openings in Amazon Chennai for Freshers – Apply Online. Amazon Job Vacancies in Chennai for fresher Graduates as Quality Analyst position. Any graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You Crack the Interview check Amazon Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Quality Analyst Job Openings in Amazon Chennai for Freshers:
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Should have 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel
- SM auditor should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
- She/he should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help is efficient data aggregation
- Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
- She/he should be able to identify root cause, work with Support Engineers/Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
- Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
- Auditor is expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis. She/he is also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly. Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic knowledge of Quality concepts
- Any degree. Preferably bachelors degree in statistics/maths
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs