Network Engineer Job Openings 2016 at Ericsson Gurgaon for Freshers. Ericsson Recruitment in Gurgaon for freshers as Network Engineer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Before apply for this position check Ericsson Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Ericsson Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Network Engineer Job Openings 2016 at Ericsson Gurgaon:
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
- The Network Engineer performs design, optimization and audit of a network to meet the customer requirements. The Network Engineer role is applicable for design & optimization of RAN, BBA, Transmission, Core, OM and Services Networks.
- The Network Engineer can be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
- The role is focused on executing design, audit and optimization services, where the network engineer is responsible for part of the solution and part of the service process. Hereby, the Network Engineer is responsible to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and Customer contract.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Identify add-on sales opportunities
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- Assist in development of a service proposal
- Collect and document customer requirements
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning, organization and executing skills.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to handle customer meetings and discussions.
Ericsson Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Service Associate Jobs at Amazon Walkin from 8th to 13th February 2016
- Matrix Walkin Drive for Non Voice Process Freshers from 8th to 17th February 2016
- Spicejet Jobs for Cabin Crew Freshers Walkin Drive on 7th February 2016
- Tally Solutions Off Campus Drive 2016 for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers
How To Apply for Ericsson Job Openings 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!