NCR Jobs for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers - Associate Software Engineer. NCR Job Openings in India for freshers as Associate Software Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
NCR Jobs for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers:
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About NCR Company:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
- Independently identify the root case and fix the root cause to ensure the permanent fix.
- Provide support for application performance issues.
- Follow-up with the user to ensure the closure.
- Provide 24X7 support / shifts support based on the project requirement.
- Ensure Support SLA compliance for assigned tasks. - Provide support in application development
- Help prepare the scoping by providing inputs to module lead for estimation.
- Help senior members prepare the Functional Design, Design Specs. & unit test cases.
- Provide the review support for junior members of the team to ensure that the impact analysis is done properly.
- During reviews, ensure that the probable impact on application performance is addressed.
- Prepare the integration test cases and review test cases prepared by peers.
- Converting requirements to written software code that is accessible, usable, efficient, reusable, cost-effective, and maintainable.
- Unit testing, correcting problems, and implementing changes to ensure adherence to Test Specification and execution of all codes.
- Perform the integration testing and resolve the IT Jira’s
- Oracle : SQL & PL/SQL
- Unix & Shell script
- Basic Functional Knowledge of Oracle CRM Modules
- EEO Statement
- Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
- Statement to Third Party Agencies
- To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering or MCA or an equivalent education.
NCR Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Bombardier Recruitment 2016 for BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc freshers - Basic Design Engineer
- Intel Recruitment 2016 for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers - Apply Online
- 2015 passout Freshers Walkin drive at Xchanging on 15th and 16th February 2016
- Support Engineer Jobs for Graduate freshers in Dimension Data - Apply online
How To Apply For NCR Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!