MobileIron Recruitment 2016 for M.Tech freshers – Associate Software Engineer. MobileIron Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Associate Software Engineer Position. M.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
MobileIron Recruitment 2016 for M.Tech freshers:
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
MobileIron was founded to bring simplicity to the chaos of mobility. From day one, MobileIron’s focus has been 100% customer success through innovation, leadership, customer support and best practice development.
As an Associate Software engineer at MobileIron, you will contribute to do planning, designing, coding, bug fixing and testing of our Smart Phone Management Platform and Smart Device Client products. You will be responsible for driving the quality of high-performance, highly scalable enterprise client-server software releases in a very fast paced environment. You will work on products dedicated to managing explosive growth of mobile device platform deployments including: iPhone, Windows and Android.
- Design and develop software modules on MobileIron’s Mobile Device Management platform
- Peer review designs, code, and test cases.
- Interact with support teams and other development teams to ensure seamless product integration
- Plan, implement and release product based on the Agile scrum development process
- Work closely with development, product management, QA and operations.
- M Tech ( Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering & Information Technology) from a reputed College/University with 0 to 1 years of experience
- Core Java and Multi-threading
- Understanding of UI Components like HTML, CSS
- Exposure to Server side programing.
- Strong experience with SQL databases, esp. MySql
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Understanding of Java 8 (Lambda Programming)
- Frameworks like Spring/Spring boot.
- Exposure to UI frameworks like Ext.js and Angular.js
- Good working knowledge of Java Scripting
- Build tools like Maven and Gradle
- Version control tools like Git
MobileIron Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- 3DPLM Walkins for 2015 Passout freshers from 24th to 26th February 2016
- UTC Job Recruitment for BE, B.Tech freshers – Graduate Engineer Trainee
- BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers Walkin Drive at STC from 24th to 27th February 2016
- NTrust Job Vacancies in Chennai for Fresher from 24th to 26th February 2016