Manhattan Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers (2013, 2014, 2015 Passouts). Manhattan Recruitment in Bangalore for Associate Software Engineer Position. Only 2013, 2014, 2015 Batch BE, B.Tech, MCA Fresher are eligible to attend this drive. Last Date is 18th February 2016 and Event Date is 20th February 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Manhattan Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers:
|Company Name||Manhattan Associates|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Event Date||20th February 2016|
|Last Date||18th February 2016|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.4,75,000 - 6,50,000|
About Manhattan Company:
Our core markets are in Retail, Consumer Goods, Food/Grocery, Government, High Tech/Electronics, Industrial/Wholesale, Life Sciences, Logistics Service Providers and Transportation Providers. 7 of the top 10 retailers, 7 of the top 10 supermarkets, 10 of the top 20 North American 3PLs and Half of the top 100 motor carriers use Manhattan Solutions.
- 2013/14/15 batch B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Good knowledge of object oriented concepts will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical bent of mind to analyze critical functional issues in an enterprise application is a must.
- Well-versed in various testing methodologies (white vs. black box test work, system vs functional).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
- Technical skills around Java technologies and Groovy/Perl scripting methodologies would be essential.
- Well-versed in software process methodologies.
- A solid understanding of quality assurance as part of the development process.
- Detail oriented and a quick problem solver.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Familiarity working on UNIX/Linux environment is an advantage.
- Prior exposure to supply chain management enterprise application is a huge plus.
Note: Current drive is for Associate Quality Engineer / Quality Engineer. Candidates with 2 months to 1 year of experience will be hired as Associate Quality Engineers and those with 1 to 3 years of experience will be hired as Quality Engineers.
Manhattan Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Business Development Representative Jobs at Oracle for freshers - Apply Online
- CSC Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers - Apply Online
- Visionet Systems Walkin Drive for freshers from 11th and 12th February 2016
- TCS Walkin Drive in Hyderabad on 12th, 13th and 15th February 2016(2014, 2015 Passout Freshers)