Intel Recruitment 2016 for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers - Apply Online. Intel Job Openings in Bangalore for Component Design Engineer Position. Candidate should have good understanding of computer architecture and circuit and/or logic design is a plus. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check:Intel Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Intel Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Role||Component Design Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Design and Technology Solutions (DTS) creates the software that caters to Intel's insatiable appetite for innovating silicon technology. Through our CAD solutions and engineering services, we enable Intel's process engineers achieve the technical breakthroughs required to deliver tomorrow's technology, and we help Intel's architects and chip designers develop products that change the world. To us, Moore's law is the imperative that drives our work - continuously improve the ways we explore technology options, so we can deliver better products, faster.
- As a Component Design Engineer in DTS, you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to create software tools that meet Intel's specific, rapidly evolving requirements for designing and validating silicon products. We work very closely with chip designers (our internal customers) around the world, to understand their technical challenges, and to create proprietary CAD solutions.
- We help them apply our software to answer critical questions, and to address their design and manufacturing objectives. The daily work in DTS spans the complete software life cycle, from early research to mature production code with industrial robustness and quality. To deliver critical new features in our established solutions, or to create new CAD capabilities beyond the state of art in the industry, our teams frequently go through all steps in software development - problem analysis, requirements definition, design, coding, test, and deployment. As a member of our team, you are expected to participate actively in all these steps. Success in this fast-paced, results-oriented environment requires strong analytical skills and the ability to perform productive teamwork, which depends on very good communication skills.
- In this position, you will be working with an existing team developing and supporting tools, flows and methodologies for RTL design and validation. You will play a crucial role in interactions with major Intel projects around the world. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and/or deploying state-of-the-art flows and methodologies for RTL design and validation
- Working as a team to explore, drive and proliferate new methodologies in RTL design and validation
- Performing implementation and/or debug tasks involving hardware and/or software design, participate in software design/development/maintenance/support, lead training, and contribute to engineering documentation
- Interacting with internal and external tool vendors
- Software programming skills, including C/C++ and scripting languages such as Perl, Python, TCL; Linux and/or UNIX-based development environment and tools; analytical skills for problem abstraction; broad theoretical knowledge in computer engineering, including algorithms and data structures; familiarity with standard software engineering practices for version control, configuration management, testing, root cause analysis, and quality assurance; Familiarity with at least one Hardware Description Language (HDL) (Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL)
- 0 - 18 months of related experience with EDA/CAD tool support and development.
- Education: Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Skills: Good understanding of computer architecture and circuit and/or logic design is a plus. Experience in supporting high performance SOC designs is a plus.
Intel Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- 2015 passout Freshers Walkin drive at Xchanging on 15th and 16th February 2016
- Support Engineer Jobs for Graduate freshers in Dimension Data - Apply online
- HP Job Openings for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers - Apply Online
- ADP Recruitment 2016 for Application Developer - BE, B.Tech,BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA