HSBC Recruitment 2016 for freshers - Testing Software Engineer. HSBC Job Openings in Pune for freshers as Software Engineer - Testing Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. You can also check HSBC Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: HSBC Placement Papers
|Job Role||Software Engineer - Testing|
- We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Software Engineer-Testing
- To ensure successful delivery by being a team member of the software project team. The responsibilities include activities described in the software project lifecycle. This would entail areas such as
- Design: Participate in the technical design
- Coding: Analyze and develop code as per specifications.
- Reviews: Participate in review of design/code/test plan and test results
- testing: Prepare unit test plans, Conduct unit testing and system integration testing.
- Support: Provide post development support
- Test Case Execution/ Test Scripts Execution - Test cases creation and updation. Number of Test cases executed.
- Defect Tracking and Reporting - Quality of defects raised. Number of defects rejected.
- Status Reporting - Status reporting
- Compliance - Ensuring strict adherence to all regulatory issues and compliance of all internal controls.Implement and comply with Group Compliance Policy.Should deliver considering the operational risk associated with the role.
- Should be Bachelor of Engineering and proficient in Testing
HSBC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: