HP Job Openings for Support Analyst freshers in Bangalore – Apply Online. HP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Support Analyst position. Any graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can crack the interview check HP Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Support Analyst|
Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
- Participates as a member of an Information Technology (IT) technical team. Performs basic analysis of functional or service requirements. Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers.
- Provides end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services. Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
- Monitors production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues. Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate.
- Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation. Performs work assigned by others. Accountable for own work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include individuals degreed in an unrelated field.
- Good verbal and written communications skills. Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications).
- Understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, Human Resources (HR), finance). Knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills. Basic organizational and analytical skills.
- Good customer and teamwork skills. Basic Microsoft Office Suite knowledge.
- Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user / business requests is a plus.
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs