HDFC Bank Recruitment 2016 for freshers in Mumbai - Apply Online. HDFC Job openings in Mumbai for the vacancies of Risk Analyst position. Candidate should have good interpersonal skills with abilities to interface with senior unit heads. Should be willing to work across multiple business / functional areas. Any Graduate, CA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Also Check: HDFC Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
HDFC Life Walkin Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||HDFC Bank Ltd.|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, CA|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Role||Risk Analyst|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
About HDFC Company:
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values - Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry The Bank's objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
New Product/ Process / Amendment:
- Review and Evaluation of New Product / Process / Modifications to existing Products or Processes. Discussions with units/function heads on operational risks and mitigation.
- Obtaining additional details required for vetting/reviewing new/existing products.
- Suggesting additional controls or review of existing controls in new or existing products or processes basis new product notes or during RCSA/KRI Review process.
- Review of Write off notes or provisions made for Operational losses for ensuring suitable mitigation has been undertaken by the units for losses put for write off or provisions made.
- Risk mitigation measures for KRI framework.
- Follow up for action / implementation of risk mitigation with unit heads/function heads
- Identification of risk events and controls to monitor them for improvising the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework for the various /business/ functional Verticals.
- Actively engaging with Line / Functional Teams to Challenge RCSA responses and help in identifying Controls and Mitigation plan along-with Functional units/ respective Unit Heads.
- Conducting Workshops
- Identification of scenarios or review of scenarios for the respective specialised areas
- Validation of existing KRIs monitored for respective specialised areas
- Identification of new KRIs in consultation with unit/ function heads
- Exposure in the area of Operational Risk,Audit for Banks.
- Knowledge of multiple banking areas is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Operational risk.
- Keen interest in process/controls implementation.
- Good interpersonal skills with abilities to interface with senior unit heads.
- Should be willing to work across multiple business / functional areas.
- Comfortable with information systems and technology.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work on Excel
HDFC Life Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Freshers Walkin Drive in Bangalore - Trigent Walkin from 1st to 4th February 2016
- Cognizant Recruitment for BE, B.Tech, B.SC, BCA freshers - Apply Online
- Freshers Walkin Drive in Dell Hyderabad from 1st to 5th February 2016
- BE, B.Tech, Diploma Freshers Walkin Drive at Wipro BPS - 1st and 2nd February 2016
How To Apply For HDFC Recruitment 2016:
Share This Job Opening...!!