Genpact Walkin Drive in Gurgaon for freshers from 2nd to 4th February 2016. Genpact Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers as Associate Position. BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc Graduates are eligible to attend this drive. You can crack the Genpact interview check Genpact placement papers. Candidate should have good written, comprehension and verbal communications skills. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Genpact Walkin Drive in Gurgaon for freshers:
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Qualification||BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.|
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
- Endorsement processing on P&C insurance policies
- Providing support to underwriter and agency
- Meeting TAT & Accuracy Daily/weekly SLA
- Follow established procedures & guidelines for processing of endorsements
- Investigate and resolve customer/agency/underwriters queries
- Calculating premium impact of the endorsements and report out
- Communicating with customers through email & Web service request.
- Good written, comprehension and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Candidate Must be a Graduate either BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc-Non IT/ BBA/ BBM.
- MBA/ M.Com/ CA/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA please do not apply
- Candidate must be comfortable with Night shifts .
- Suitable candidate need to mention ” Shubhi Rawat” as Reference on top of your resume and can directly walkin for the interview.
- Candidate need to carry 2 copies of Resume, Original Photo ID proof & 2 passport size photos.
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- Freshers walkin drive in Xchanging Bangalore from 2nd to 5th February
- TCS Off Campus Drive 2016 for BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, BA, ME, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc on 2nd March
- BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers Walkin Drive at Soft Suave on 6th and 7th February 2016
- Freshers Walkin Drive at Cognizant Bangalore on 3rd February 2016
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 2nd to 4th February 2016
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 3 PM
Plot no- 21 & 22; IT-SEZ,
Unitech Infospace, UG Floor,
Sector-135, Greater Noida.
Nearest Metro Station:Botanical Garden Metro Station(Candidate can avail Genpact Shuttle Service by the name of “CITY LIFE” from Botanical Garden metro station)