EMC Recruitment 2016 for freshers in Bangalore – Apply Online. EMC Job Openings in Bangalore for Associate Process Operation Specialist Position. B.Sc, B.Com, BA, MBA Freshers are eligible to attend the drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
EMC Recruitment 2016 for freshers in Bangalore:
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, BA, MBA|
|Job Role||Associate Process Operation Specialist|
|Industry Type||Fresher / Trainee / Entry Level|
We didn’t become the billion dollar global converged infrastructure leader by hiring followers. As a Solutions Architect at VCE, your thinking will transform your customers’ data centers. You’ll innovate and create services architecture and design throughout your career with us. You’ll never stop learning because we never stop. Period. And as we grow and succeed, so will you. You know those “once in a lifetime” career opportunities? This is one of them. Do more with your talent. Experience the people, the products, and the potential of VCE. Our company was founded by Cisco, VMware, EMC and Intel. Today we’re an EMC business and our future is brighter than ever. Amazing happens here. And we want you to be a part of it.
- GES Operations is responsible for delivering high quality and efficient services to support the training and delivery for our customers and partners.
- They are responsible for providing admin support to help out different departments within the EMC Education Services globally.
- The team compiles, prepares and coordinates information regarding learning paths, pricing, certification, scheduling, training centre management and course registration for all training worldwide.
- Performs established GES Ops processes with accuracy following specific, outlined and detailed procedures. Ensures completion in an efficient manner, in compliance with SLAs.
- Updates relevant Learning Management system(s) to ensure consistent, accurate, and timely data entry
- Work is closely supervised and reviewed for accuracy and overall quality
- Needs to work cross-functionally to resolve inquiry.
- Ensures compliance with requirements established by company procedures, local government regulations, and audit requirements
- Limited understanding of process area supported.
- Performs simple processing tasks of limited scope associated entirely with own role. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure SLAs have been met.
- Work is closely managed and reviewed regularly. Follows specific, outlined, and detailed procedures. Work is reviewed for accuracy
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good Team Player
- Flexible working in shifts
- Working experience of less than a year(any field)
- Ability to drive accurate and timely decisions.
- Organizational skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
EMC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- NCR Jobs for BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers – Associate Software Engineer
- Bombardier Recruitment 2016 for BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc freshers – Basic Design Engineer
- Intel Recruitment 2016 for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers – Apply Online
- 2015 passout Freshers Walkin drive at Xchanging on 15th and 16th February 2016