Deloitte Job Openings for BE, B.Tech freshers - Quality Assurance. Deloitte Recruitment in Hyderabad for fresher candidates as Quality Assurance position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Deloitte Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Deloitte Job Openings for BE, B.Tech freshers:
|Job Role||Quality Assurance|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities. In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including: Deloitte & Touche LLP Deloitte Consulting LLP Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP Deloitte Tax LLP.
- Design and implement test plans, test cases, and manual test scripts for applications running in multiple frameworks such as .NET.
- Create and maintain both positive and negative tests based on business and software requirements
- Utilize Test management tool to log and track defects
- Perform and participate in all aspects of verification, including requirements gathering, feature/functional, integration, regression, ad-hoc (exploratory) and sanity (smoke) testing
- Gather strong knowledge of proprietary/3rd party software applications
- Participate in peer reviews of tests with onshore/offshore QA teams
- Create test execution status and bug metrics reports for management team as required
- Work closely with other QA resources to effectively validate test features/functionality to meet or exceed sprint test deliverable deadline
- Work closely with project team to enhance knowledge of the software application features/functionality and design
- Follow QA processes and procedures throughout the testing life cycle
- Responsible for interacting and working effectively with geographically distributed teams in delivering high-quality product(s)
Key Skills Required:
- Quality Assurance
- Hands-on testing and QA activities experience.
- Experience testing in an Agile team environment (is a plus)
- Experience working with QA test tools (Microsoft Test Manager is a plus)
- Knowledge of the testing life cycle from functional requirements to test design and execution
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server (2012 is a plus)
Deloitte Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Deloitte Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!