Chartered Accountant freshers Walkin Drive at EY on 10th and 11th February 2016. EY Job Openings in Bangalore for Chartered Accountant freshers. CA, Any Graduate Candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Chartered Accountant freshers Walkin Drive at EY:
|Qualification||Any Graduate, CA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Chartered Accountant|
|Industry Type||Accounting / Finance|
- As a GTH Assurance Senior Associate, you would be the main point of contact from GTH for the tasks assigned by the global client serving audit teams and be responsible for the timelines s and quality of deliverables along with managing day to day operations of those engagements. The role requires the individual to possess technical knowledge, including ability to interpret audit and accounting standards and strong project management skills along with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- GTH seniors would have associate level personnel to work with at GTH and get the tasks executed from them along with performing a review as a senior, which is defined by the Global client serving audit teams.
- The role will provide a blended experience of EYs domestic and multinational clients who would get an exposure to various Auditing & Accounting standards like IFRS, US GAAP, US GAAS, UK GAAP or others.
- Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Lead an engagement from the GTH front and ensure the team delivers timely and high quality work, as per EY GAM and in line with the Global team expectations.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of GAM while performing reviews of audit procedures performed by GTH staff, along with knowledge of EY tools to make audits more efficient and meaningful.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key EY Global counterparts like Assurance executives based out of Americas or Europe.
- Develop an understanding of EY Quality and Risk Management procedures, and ensure these are embedded in to the engagement teams work.
- Proactively discuss work flow management with the audit teams, allocating resources to the assigned work and monitoring performance against standards. Monitor utilization for ones team, budget to actuals, and other operational matters.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with GTH and Global audit teams.
- Establish expectations of value to be delivered to the respective GTH Global teams aligned.
- Identify opportunities to improve the scope of work for GTH on ones own engagements.
- Standardize audit processes along with leveraging best practices across ones aligned engagements or beyond.
- Motivate and lead ones GTH team members, identify and foster key talents, coach and supervise team members
- Be responsible for various operational matters related to engagements aligned.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training. Lead by example.
- Knowledge of Indian accounting and auditing standards or knowledge of IFRS / UK GAAP / US GAAP and International auditing standards is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills
- Project management, leadership, coaching, counselling and supervisory skills
- Ability to spread positive work culture, teaming and live EY values
- The ability to quickly form strong working relationship with colleagues in India and global teams.
- Internship with other big four or mid-tier accounting firm
- 0-2 years post-qualification experience with either
- Mid-or top-tier accounting firm, focused on external or statutory audits
- MNC or larger domestic Indian companies, preferably within a Shared Service Environment.
EY Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- Tally Solutions Off Campus Drive 2016 for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers
- Microland Employee Referral Drive for BE, B.Tech fresher on 6th February 2016
- Associate Analyst Jobs – GlobalLogic Walkin Drive on 11th February 2016
- Collabera Pooled Off Campus Drive 2016 for BE, B.Tech Freshers on 9th February
Ernst Young Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 10th and 11th February 2016
Walk-in Time: 9 AM – 11 AM
RMZ Infinity | Tower C |
1st Floor | Municipal No – 3 |
Old Madras Road | K R Puram |
Bangalore | Karnataka 560016.