Capgemini Off Campus Recruitment 2016 for BE, B.Tech freshers. Capgemini Recruitment in Bangalore and Mumbai for freshers as Software Engineer position. Only 2015 batch BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Last date to apply is 5th February 2016 and Interview Date is 14th February 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Capgemini Placement Papers
Capgemini Off Campus Recruitment 2016:
|Job Location||Bangalore, Mumbai|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Selected candidates will undergo an extensive training program in a technology / platform
- Selected candidates may be asked to work out of any of our offices / client locations
- Candidates may be required to work in shifts, as and when required
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement/ Deed of Indemnity on the day of joining.
- Candidates meeting the criteria listed below will be issued call letter AND only those will be allowed to go through the recruitment process.
- Candidates preferring to attend in Bangalore must have their resumes uploaded against job code 179387 and will be called at Bangalore location only; No change of interview location will be entertained.
- Candidates must have graduated in 2015.
- Candidates who have already appeared for recruitment process of IGATE Global Solutions in past 6 months are Not Eligible for this recruitment event.
- Should have 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters in graduation)
- Should have no gaps in education (10th in 2009, 12th in 2011 or Diploma in 2012 and Graduation in 2015)
- Candidates must be open to relocate to any location (Chennai / Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune), work on any technology and work in shifts (where and when required).
- Candidates must be available to join on 25th February 2016 or 31st March 2016.
- Candidate must have good English written / verbal communication skills
- Candidates referred MUST have specialized in any one of the following streams as part of their curriculum
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology –
- Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electrical / Electronics & Electrical / Information Science / Information Technology
- Employees referring suitable candidates should upload resumes in HiFi portal https://igate.taleo.net/careersection/hifi/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
- The registrations will be closed at 4.30pm on 5th February 2016.
Cap Gemini Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Applicant id email along with venue detail (will be communicated through email)
- One (1) updated copy of your resume
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation (all 8 semesters)
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Black or Blue Ball point pen
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following VALID Photo Identification: Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID Card / Aadhaar Card / Pan Card.
Date: February 14th 2016 (Sunday)
How To Apply For Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2016:
Bangalore: Registration Here
Mumbai: Registration Here