Business Development Representative Jobs at Oracle for freshers - Apply Online. Oracle Job Openings in Noida for freshers as Business Development Representative position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. also check the Oracle Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Oracle Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Business Development Representative Jobs at Oracle:
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Role||Business Development Representative|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Reps would prospect over the phone, over the web & by email.
- Cold calling would integral part of the job, Reps would be expected to make at least 60 cold calls each day in the given territory to prospect & generate leads for Linux & OVM support. They would be making calls into VP, CXO level executives
- This includes weekly & quarterly forecasting to Regional Manager.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Oracle Linux & OVM offerings, competitive products and technologies and industry trends.
- Create demand for revenue opportunities with focus on driving business to close.
- Develop new accounts in specific industry verticals - identify prospective customers' needs and develop innovative solutions to satisfy their requirements. Penetrate these accounts at the highest possible C level executive.
- Work with and develop relationship for team selling with other internal sales/marketing people.
- Generate leads through product and area specific campaigns
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving, and challenging environment.
- Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills.
- Professional with excellent organizational, planning, communications, and problem solving skills.
- First contact for prospects of Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force.
- Acts as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
- 0-2 years related experience. Able to demonstrate time management, basic telesales skills, and knowledge of Oracle products and services. Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills.
- Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts.
- Working knowledge of Oracle products a plus but not necessary. Professional demeanor.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
Oracle Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- CSC Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers - Apply Online
- Visionet Systems Walkin Drive for freshers from 11th and 12th February 2016
- TCS Walkin Drive in Hyderabad on 12th, 13th and 15th February 2016(2014, 2015 Passout Freshers)
- Job Openings in Hyderabad - Cognizant Walkin Drive on 11th and 13th February 2016