BCA, MCA Freshers Job Openings 2016 in JK Technosoft - Walk-in. JK Technosoft Job Openings in Noida, Bangalore, Delhi for System Analyst Position. Candidate should managing and Maintaining the whole IT Infrastructure System. Fundamental knowledge of Networks. BCA, MCA Freshers are eligible to attend this walkin drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
BCA, MCA Freshers Jobs 2016 in JK Technosoft:
|Company Name||JK Technosoft|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Noida, Delhi, Bangalore|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
|Salary||1,50,000 - 1,75,000 P.A|
About JK Technosoft Company:
- JKT Consulting Ltd Invites MCA Graduates for Walk-in Interviews for Its IT Infrastructure Management group who is to be deployed at Client Premises.
- Job Location: Delhi/NCR/ Bangalore
- Salary Offered: 1:80 CTC
- M.C.A. (2016 Pass out)
- Level of Experience required: Freshers
- Good command in spoken & written English is mandatory.
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution.
- Good knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio).
- Windows Operating systems.
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007.
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center.
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists etc.
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools.
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio.
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox).
- VPN and remote dial-in users.
- Managing and Maintaining the whole IT Infrastructure System.
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks.
- Expertise in Technical troubleshooting, Windows & Servers monitoring, Active Directory, Incident Management, Ticketing tools.
- Experience on Production UNIX, Windows Servers and Networking Concepts.
- Responsible for Hardware Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Backup Monitoring etc.
- Working on servers and monitoring tool like AS 400, IBM Tivoli, HP Ovo.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netback up and Backup Exec.
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications).
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems.
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams.
JK Technosoft Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
JK Technosoft Walkin Details:Walkin Date: 2nd to 6th February 2016
Walkin Time: 10:30 AM - 2 PM
JK Technosoft Ltd. (India | UK | USA)
A-60, Sector-2, Noida
Near Sector-15, Metro Station.
Contact Person: Tripti Narang
Share This Job Opening...!!