Amazon Job Openings in Hyderabad from 29th February to 5th March 2016. Amazon Job Vacancies in Hyderabad for freshers as Transaction Risk Investigator position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You Can crack the interview check Amazon Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Amazon Job Openings in Hyderabad:
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Role||Transaction Risk Investigator|
|Salary||2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
Problem Solving Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the "standard" work day (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Accenture Walkin Drive for Freshers on 29th February 2016
- Trigent Bangalore Jobs for Freshers from 26th February to 3rd March 2016
- Amazon Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA Freshers - 29th February to 5th March 2016
- BE, B.Tech, Diploma Freshers Walkin Drive at Vertex From 26th to 29th February 2016
Amazon Walkin Details:Walk in Date: 29th February to 5th March 2016
Time: 10 AM - 3 PM
Raheja Mind Space, Building No:9,
10th Floor,Hi-Tech City,Hyderabad.