Accenture Chennai Walkin drive Freshers from 15th to 18th February 2016. Accenture Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Associate position. B.Sc, BCA, BA, BBA, BCA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check Accenture Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Accenture Chennai Walkin drive Freshers:
|Qualification||B.Sc, BCA, BA, BBA, BCA|
|Experience||0 - 4 Years|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Accenture is Hiring Fresher's for Chennai ( Non Voice & Voice ).
- Good communication
- experience - 0 to 4 yrs
- moderate knowledge in Finance & Accounts
- Flexible to work in shifts
- should be non technical graduates
Accenture Selection Process:
- All rounds of interview will be completed on the same day!
- Interview Rounds will be HR interview, Written Test / Typing Test (Typing Speed Needs to be 40 WPM & 90 % Accuracy) & Ops Round
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Walk-In Date: 15th to 18th February 2016
Interview Time: 10 AM
Accenture Pvt Ltd,
CDC 1 ,Tech meadows, Dollars bus stop,
Contact Person: Hari ( HR )