2015 Passout Freshers Walkin Drive at Accenture From 23rd to 26th February 2016. Accenture Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Non Voice Process position. Any Graduate, PG freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check Accenture Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
2015 Passout Freshers Walkin Drive at Accenture:
|Qualification||Any Graduate, PG|
|Job Role||Non Voice Process|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Ensuring the requests are completed thoroughly and accurately within the appropriate time frame
- Adhering to Client SLAs.
- Maintaining and updating client specified trackers as per the task.
- Follow daily work patterns and be responsible towards targets.
- Ensure compliance in following Accenture and client policies/practices.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of client policies, statutory requirements and special handling procedures.
- Prioritize own activities and assist team members as needed in order to meet client deadlines and quality standards
- Provide input into process improvement opportunities.
- Participates in cross-functional training
- High Attention to detail
- Lack of color blindness and vision impairment
- Excellent Hand eye coordination (keyboard, mouse, and eye movement – two hands are required)
- High Ability to reason and deal with subjective and conflicting data
- High Ability to examine image style, color, and determine when something looks visually unappealing
- High Ability to read and type in English,
- Ability to memorize 45+ keyboard and keyboard mouse combinations.
- Familiar with using smartphones, and getting directions on a smartphone
- High Ability to use a map, navigate between two locations, familiar with driving andor rules of the road
- Ability to read and understand complex policy and standard operating procedure documents
- Basic understanding of quality and quality control
- High Ability to perform repetitive tasks over a long period at a high level of accuracy and quality
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Passport size Photograph
- PAN card/ Photo ID proof
- Educational certificates (including CMM, Provisional certificate)
- Work exp (offer letter, payslips, relieving letter)
Accenture Walk-In Details:
2nd Floor, Vaibhav Enclave,
Plot # 83, Arunodya Colony,
Landmark: Near by Image hospital