Yes Bank Recruitment 2016 for Graduates – Apply Online. Yes Bank Job Openings in Chennai for freshers and Experienced candidates as IT Network position. Any Graduate freshers and experienced are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Yes Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Yes Bank Recruitment 2016:
|Company Name||Yes Bank|
|Experience||Freshers and Experience|
|Job Role||IT Network Domain|
- Establishes high, mid and micro level plans for the Business to grow
- Anticipates issues & risks and work towards resolving them, readily escalates project and account level issues
- Enforcing Policies & procedures, Forecasting requirements, preparing and reviewing project budget, Analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Building strong cost effective Network/Security System. Reduce cost through various cost saving initiatives,
- Work with project team, program managers, and Internal Customers to complete project statement of work, which includes; goals, accountability, deliverables, milestones, required resources, budget, and timing
- Identification of internal/external stakeholder’s expectation and managing throughout project life cycle
- Resolve any issues and or solve problems throughout the project life cycle
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved.
- Provide project leadership, working with Delivery Teams by ensuring there are clear goals, motivating team members, resolving conflict and demonstrating appreciation for team member contributions.
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of project activities and project performance (on time, within scope, on budget, and meeting quality standards), as defined in the project statement.
- Identify resource requirements, acquire project team, set clear expectations, and evaluate assignment performance.
- Liaison between the business, management, stakeholders, and project team members.
- Develop, monitor, and control all aspects of project delivery, for: Integration, Management, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resource Management, Communications Management, Risk/Issue Management and Procurement Management.
- Implement standard processes through ISO 27001 framework and ensure adherence to Information Security policy.
- Own and participate in proposals responses and preparation of proposals.
- Dealing with Vendor management unit for Price Negotiations, PO & Contract
- Vendor Management through constant meeting and discussion on support and service deliveries. Constant review of performance through SLA and keep their performance at high level.
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships
- Project Management skills
- Team Management Skills
- Vendor Management skills
- Knowledge on various protocols like TCP/IP, RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, SDLC, SNMP, DHCP, WINS, HDLC, DECNET, IPX/SPX, X.25, ISDN, PPP and BGP, Frame Relay and ATM technologies.
- Worked on NAC /DLP product line
- Should have worked on Syslog servers and Network Analyzer tools
- Knowledge on IPv6 Technology will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Cisco ACS product line
- Knowledge on VSAT technology
- Specific skill set for BCP/DR setup
- Hardware selection and vendor management
- Productivity Management
- Hardware sizing and maintenance
- Analyzing and planning network requirement of the bank.
- Network Capacity Management and Threshold checks
- Implementing Bank-wide Network Policies & Practices
- Planning and maintaining uptime guarantee for the infrastructure.
- Managing Facilities Management Group/division
- Training & Development for operations and support staff
- Participate in New Products Selection after proper POC.