WNS Walkin Drive for freshers from 4th to 8th January 2016. WNS Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Financial Analyst position. Only B.Com , MBA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
WNS Walkin Drive 2016:
|Company Name||WNS Global Services Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Industry Type||KPO / Research / Analytics|
|Salary||2,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A|
About The Company:
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes. We enable our clients to OUTPERFORM by transforming their business processes with domain expertise, partnership approach and global delivery capability.
- The analyst will be responsible for mining, synthesizing and analyzing financial information, and publishing deal reports on various financial transactions, using publicly available information as well as through various proprietary data bases
- Financial transactions that the analyst will cover include global mergers and acquisitions (M&A), Initial Public Offers (IPO), Private Equity deals, etc.
- Apart from the Deal Financials and the Target Company Financials, the analyst will also have to comprehend the Deal Synergies, Market Conditions and potential Deal Financing terms
- Strong Knowledge on Accounting / Financial Concepts
- Basic Knowledge of Mergers, acquisition, Joint Ventures,
- Amalgamation, Capital Market, Balance Sheet Ratios, Equity Fixed Income markets
- Keen interest in Secondary Research
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interpret data and aid in arriving at the key findings
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Decision making and judgment
- Awareness on Daily updates on Current Affairs, Real Time News, etc
- Proficient in MS Office
- NSE / BSE / NCFM related courses
WNS Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
WNS Walkin 2016 Details:Walk-in Date: 4th to 8th January 2016
Interview Timings: 11 AM
Plant 5, Gate NO 2, Godrej Compound,
LBS Marg, Vikhroli West. Near Caf Coffee Day.
Landmark: Caf Coffee Day.
Contact Person: Pooja
Share This Job Opening...!!