VMWare Recruitment 2016 For Freshers in Bangalore - Apply Online. VMWare Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Technical Training Specialist position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the provided link.
VMWare Recruitment 2016 For Freshers:
|Job Role||Technical Training Specialist|
About The Company:
VMware is the global leader in cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven virtualization solutions that significantly reduce IT complexity. VMware accelerates an organization's transition to cloud computing, while preserving existing IT investments and enabling more efficient, agile service delivery without compromising control. Organizations rely on VMware, its partners and its industry-leading virtual infrastructure platform, VMware vSphere, to energize their business through IT, while saving energy-financial, human and the Earth's. With 2009 revenues of $2 billion, VMware has more than 190,000 customers and 25,000 partners worldwide. VMware's award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide our 8,200+ employees in 40+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
- About the Team GSS Training team is responsible for developing and delivering Pre and Post GA technical training to technical support engineers globally.
- This position is responsible for delivering, developing, and maintaining technical courses for VMware Global Support Services, internal employees and VMware partners.
- Courses will be delivered in traditional lecture/lab settings, and, at times, on-line.
- Technical Training development & instruction
- Deliver technical courses for Internal employees, and sometimes to customers, partners, distributors
- Conduct train the trainer sessions for courses developed
- Collaborate with course developers to improve training materials and delivery
- Develop expertise in VMware products and become an SME, either in in the EUC Horizon technical area, vSphere or Cloud automation.
- Become a VCI within 6 months of joining the team
- Participate in post mortem meetings of courses delivered and provide feedback to improve courses and curriculum
- Become an SME on a minimum of 2 products
- Spend time on the floor with escalation engineers and engineers to handle SRs and understand the GSS training needs
- Delivery of PSO education classes to GSS Technical Staff
- Conduct customer webinars with engineers and develop content for these webinars
- Develop technical courses for Pre-GA readiness
- Develop custom courses using and extending existing training curriculum
- Develop post GA trouble shooting modules and courses
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to validate course design and content
- Conduct needs assessment with GTLs, BRIDGES, Engineering and EEs to arrive at a course plan
- Create Hands on Labs for all courses
- Create e-learning courses and have expertise on e-learning tools and methodologies
- Good understanding of instructional design principles and methodologies
- Update and maintain existing courseware and labs
- Conduct ongoing meetings with stakeholders and communicate project status
- Collect course feedback and conduct post mortem for every course that releases
- Partner with engineering to structure and design TOI content
- This is a dual role and it may be expected to deliver technical training to engineers as needed
- Traveling 10% of the time
- Work with VMware's internal readiness team (BRIDGES), technical publications, Education and systems engineering to ensure consistency of product documentation and training materials to exploit opportunities for reuse of these materials. Investigating, developing, and implementing programs for alternative education channels for customers and strategic partners, such as online webinars, eLearning, and technical awareness seminars
- Assist in interviewing and selecting new technical trainers
- Mentor new trainers/developers, and provide support to other trainers/developers, especially those based on-site
- Partner with Sr Support Engineers to gauge the pulse and need of the customer and tie that back into courses and classroom delivery
vmware Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs