Tech Mahindra fresher Jobs in Gurgaon – Walkin Drive on 2nd February 2016. Tech Mahindra Recruitment drive in Gurgaon for freshers as Associate Analyst position. Tech Mahindra Hiring Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Tech Mahindra fresher Jobs in Gurgaon:
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,75,000 – 2,00,000 P.A|
About The Company:
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services). Tech Mahindra’s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing. Tech Mahindra’s solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services and Consulting). With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
- The role of an Associate Analyst revolves around the execution of the business process applying the business expertise and drive the business at the base level.
- He/She is responsible for running the operations by applying the functional expertise and hence help maintain or increase customer satisfaction i.e. delivering at the basic level.
- Graduate in any stream
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and writing skills
- Good Internet Surfing and research skills
- Good observation and understanding.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet, especially shopping websites
- Knowledge of Google docs would be an added advantage.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
Tech Mahindra Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Tech Mahindra Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 2nd February 2016
Interview Timings: 9:30 AM – 11 AM
Plot 187, Rolta Corporate Tower,
2nd Floor, Udyog Vihar Phase 1,