TCS Off Campus Drive 2016 for freshers - Last Date: 25th January. TCS Job Openings for Service Desk Engineer position. Only B.Sc, BCA, BCS freshers ar eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2016 for freshers:
|Qualification||B.Sc, BCA, BCS|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Service Desk Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- B.Sc.(Physics , Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology) / Bachelor of Security Management / BCA / BCS graduates of 2014, 2015 and 2016 batches
- All academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science or Commerce with Mathematics / Statistics as subjects
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above in Graduation, Class XII and Class X in the first attempt.
- Aggregate is average of scores of all subjects in all semesters.
- Maximum up to 24 months break in education is permissible
- There should not be extended education. All courses should be completed within normal stipulated course duration
- Candidates who appeared for TCS selection process in last 6 months are not eligible
- Interested candidates need to register on TCS campus portal.
- Steps : Visit https://nextstep.tcs.com > > Select “IT” > New Candidate > Off Campus Applicants > Complete application form > Click on “Apply for Drive”
- Candidates need to complete application form by entering all details in the application form. After completing application form need to click on “Apply for drive”
- Applicants who have already registered in NextStep portal may log on with a valid DT reference number to update their profile: https://nextstep.tcs.com
- If you meet all our eligibility criteria, you will receive an email on the id registered on Nextstep portal informing about the Test Date / Venue / Time.
- Selection process will involve an online aptitude test. Candidates can take the practice test by clicking on
- Open see Same banner on Nextstep portal. (https://nextstep.tcs.com)
- Candidate clearing the test will be called for interviews.
- Selected candidates will get an offer letter on Nextstep portal and registered email id.