Syntel Walkin Recruitment 2016 for Freshers from 11th to 13th January. Syntel Job Openings in Pune for freshers as Financial Analyst Position. B.Com, BBA, BA, MBA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Also Check: Syntel Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Syntel Walkin Recruitment 2016:
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BA, MBA|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Industry Type||KPO / Research / Analytics|
|Salary||1,75,000 – 2,25,000 P.A|
About The Company:
Syntel (NASDAQ: SYNT) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Career Oriented Energetic experienced candidates for a promising career in the field of Finance & Accounts
- Fresher’s can also apply for the Finance role.
- (Accountant/ Accounts/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/ Financial Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable/ trader/broker/dealer/Bolt operator.
- CA firm experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Capital Market, Bank Reconciliation and Accounting is must
- Any Graduate or Post graduate.
Syntel Selection Process:
- 1st Round: – Free Speech Round
- 2nd Round: – Written Communication Test
- 3rd Round: – Online Aptitude Test
- 4th Round: – HR Round/Operations Round
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- Carry 2 copies of your CV
- Pan card (compulsory). In case you do not have your pan card, then bring your Driving license / passport.
Related Fresher Jobs:
Syntel Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 11th to 13th January 2016
Time of Interview: 10:30 AM – 1 PM