Syntel Jobs for freshers in Pune from 13th to 15th January 2016. Syntel Job Openings in Pune for freshers as Financial Analyst Position. B.Com, BBA, BA, MBA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Also Check: Syntel Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BA, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Industry Type||KPO / Research / Analytics|
|Salary||1,75,000 – 2,25,000 P.A|
About The Company:
Syntel (NASDAQ: SYNT) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Career Oriented Energetic experienced candidates for a promising career in the field of Finance & Accounts
- Fresher’s can also apply for the Finance role.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in (Accountant/ Accounts/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/ Financial Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable Or 1 year of experience as a trader/broker/dealer/Bolt operator.
- CA firm experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Capital Market, Bank Reconciliation and Accounting is must
- Any Graduate or Post graduate.
- Willingness to work in Night Shifts is must.
Syntel Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Syntel Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 13th to 15th January 2016
Time of Interview: 10:30 AM – 1 PM