SAP Job Openings in Bangalore 2016 for freshers - Apply Online. SAP Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Developer Associate Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: SAP Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Developer Associate|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- Provide a high quality of support to SAP Customers by gaining deep product expertise on various CRM Mobile topics.
- Resolve customer messages at the Development Support level.
- Ensure high quality of corrections and support packages.
- Continuous improvement and optimization of support activities.
- Take knowledge transfer of new topics/code from development team.
- We are looking for colleagues who have willingness to work in a maintenance role, have good analytical and problem solving skills, are team players, have ability to work under pressure, know how to handle critical customer situations and those who are high on performance and learning orientation.
- High level of commitment towards ownership of product/topic will be a key for the success.
- BE/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech/MCA with a minimum of 65%.
- High Proficiency in VB.Net/C#/COM/C++ and strong database concepts
- An orientation towards continuous learning
- Knowledge of ABAP would be an added advantage
- 0 to 2 years work experience relevant to the aforementioned technology areas
SAP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs