RBS Off Campus Drive 2016:
|Company Name||The Royal Bank of Scotland|
|Qualification||BCA, B.Com, BBA, BA, BBM, MBA, M.Com, B.Sc|
|Event Date||30th January 2016|
|Job Role||Trainee Process Associate|
About The Company:
RBS Markets and International Banking is a leading player in the Investment Banking industry with a global footprint in the capital markets. A major contributor to functioning and competitive edge of the business is its Technology function, distributed globally, with the largest development team based in India, building strategic applications and delivering global programmes.
This role is based in Chennai. You will join as a Trainee Process Associate. You’ll be part of a great team, working with your colleagues to support our banking businesses across the globe. Together, you’ll be responsible to deliver a high quality service through your work, be it through identifying and verifying customers, processing transactions, answering queries or servicing accounts. Our world-class Learning and Development Centre will equip you with all the skills you’ll need to excel in your role. You’ll also have the opportunity to build your skills across various divisions and functions.
- 2013/2014/2015 pass outs
- 2015 batch MBA/MCom can attend if results have come upto 3rd Semester
- BCA,Bcom, BBA, BA,BBM, BSc - CS/IT/ Maths/Physics/Chemistry/Statastic/
- ElectronicsZoology/Botany/Biotechnology / BCS/ BA/ [All Branches ]MSc [Matha/ Physics/Statistics and others/MCom/MBA
- No Current arrears. No Cut off %.
- No Training cost is involved.
- outside Kerala students are also eligible
- Those who have written RBS test in the last 3 months are not eligible.
- Interested eligible candidates send mail to " email@example.com "
- with the subject of the mail as "RBS Interested" with
- Name -
- Date of Birth & age,- -
- Degree -
- Year of passing out -
- Mobile no -
Muthoot Institute of Technology & Science,Varikoli.
Carry the following to test venue:
- Writing Pad
- Two copies of RESUME
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- 2 passport size photographs
- Examination fees to be paid to SHREDS
- College ID/Any other Photo ID.