MindTree Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech Freshers on 7th February 2016. MindTree Job Openings in Bangalore for Freshers as Technical Specialist position. Only 2015 passout BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply fort this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
MindTree Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech Freshers:
|Company Name||MindTree Limited|
|Job Role||Technical Specialist|
|Event Date||7th February 2016|
|Last Date||5th February 2016|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About The Company:
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. We deliver amazing results: Helping 100 million passengers fly safely. Improving security and performance for one of the world’s largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for one billion consumers. For Mindtree, “Welcome to possible” is more than a slogan – it reflects our approach to every engagement.
- Mindtree has a vision on the Technical Specialist program. Mindtree welcomes campus Minds who have a passion for computer programming, technology and who intend to build a career for themselves as technologists in Software Application Technologies.
- Candidates selected under this program will get exposure to work in chosen large and complex transformational customer engagements. Exposure to technical areas in those programs will help them acquire special capabilities to enable them to become Tech Leads and assume technical specialist roles in an accelerated mode. Candidates will have opportunity to work in advanced technology areas thereby acquiring requisite skills to aspire becoming a Technical Architect and would be part of the prestigious Central Architecture Group at Mindtree.
- Selected candidates would be assigned to any of Mindtree’s client projects across the industry groups of BFSI / Travel & Transport / Hi-Tech / Consumer, Retail & Manufacturing
- 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, Instrumentation)
- Good academics (65% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation)
- Good pH score
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees . Candidates who are seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to a 24 months tenure may apply
- Training period is for a duration of 3 months. During the training period, candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 40,000/- PM
- Selected candidates will undergo a differentiated training program at Mindtree’s Global Learning Centre in Bhubaneswar