Microsoft Job Openings 2016 in Hyderabad - Service Engineer. Microsoft Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as service Engineer position. Bleacher's Degree graduates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Microsoft Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Role||Service Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- We are looking for a Service Engineer who is ready to be a part of a team that moves fast, leverages continuous delivery practices, and is centered at the customer experience. This position requires strong collaboration and teamwork across team and organizational boundaries, playing a vital role in engineering services that delight the customer.
- Your ability to be the customer advocate, focus on service first, and part of a team that tears down silos to deliver the best customer experience will be critical to your success, along with the teams.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a team environment, experience running and designing enterprise scale services and platforms, technical depth in cloud platforms, agile development practices, and experience in designing & tuning telemetry.
- In addition, this position requires an individual who can demonstrate the ability to ensure highly resilient and scalable service designs through partnership with other members of the service team.
- Ability to read, write, configure code, and design for end-to-end service telemetry, alerting and self-healing capabilities on point solutions
- Experience/Exposure analyzing real-time and trending service behavior through telemetry
- Experience/Exposure with resilience modeling (failure mode analysis) on point solutions and platforms and ability to simulate service outages for point solutions (automated) and platforms (manually)
- Experience/Exposure leading software engineering team members in translating customer and technical requirements into service architecture to meet Quality of Service Expectations
- Ability to lead service teams through Live Site Reviews and corrective action plans
- Experience leading and representing the Service in backlog discussions & standups to establish appropriate prioritization of Live Site requirements
- Familiarity & Experience in many of the following:
- C#, Asp.net
- SQL Server
- Outstanding problem solving skills and passion to solve hard problems as part of a team
- Experience/Exposure in automation, specifically related to deployment, recovery, or other manual processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related sciences - or equivalent work experience.
Microsoft Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs